Saturday, May 7, 2011

this is heaven to no one else but me.

Wow, I loved this session.  The light, the couple, the yellow.  When Janelle contacted me she explained about how they had eloped {totally romantic} and how she missed not having engagement photos.  So we envisioned a non-engagement engagement shoot.  Janelle picked the location--I always love it when clients take me to their favorite places because the photos are just a little bit more personal, and I get to discover the thrill of creativity from shooting someplace unfamiliar.   

Pretty good way to spend an evening.  And Janelle and Tim were so fun to talk to that I kept forgetting to stop laughing and take pictures! {During the course of the conversation, I learned that this scenery is how she pictures heaven....fields and fields of tall yellow grasses}

Something amazing about Janelle....she is a potter and makes really beautiful pots.  You can check out her work at Potluck Pots.  
















1 comment:

troyandmadi said...

These turned out so great Tam!